[News] 4,500-Employee Company Looking at Migration to Linux, Now Considers Desktops

Case study: Penguin-flavoured poultry

,----[ Quote ]
| The seventy-odd Microsoft Windows based servers at Bartter are now also
| being evaluated against the Linux alternative. "Who knows, we may even
| end up extending Linux to our desktops in future refresh programs"
| said Endacott. The future of poultry distribution is indeed looking
| decidedly penguin-flavoured.
`----

http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=48260

Related:

Windows servers at risk at Linux-friendly Bartter

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Windows_servers_at_risk_at_...
http://tinyurl.com/yfv7nj