[News] Microsoft: Stop Creating Patches We Fail to Deliver

Microsoft takes steps against unauthorized update packs

,----[ Quote ]
| The web site Winfuture.de is reporting that Microsoft is calling on
| users to refrain from offering such packets and downloads from now
| on. Indeed, the vendor is even considering taking legal action
| against such providers.
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/87150/from/rss09

That is why Open Source has the upper hand. Faster patching, transparency,
and nobody will charge you $4,000 for a simple DST patch.