Re: Doug's Posts: MS Buying (Not Earning) PR To Sell Cheap Junk

  • Subject: Re: Doug's Posts: MS Buying (Not Earning) PR To Sell Cheap Junk
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:38:50 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Tuesday 20 March 2007 09:06 \__

> Gordon wrote:
>
>> amicus_curious wrote:
>>

>>> Well, there are billions on the earth and only a few millon at best to
>>> do the despising, so that makes Microsoft the favorite of about 99.9% of
>>> that total
>>
>> Oh dear that hoary old lie again. Windows is NOT their
>> "favourite"...it's the ONLY OS they are given....99% of users are not
>> allowed a CHOICE.....
>
> And additinoally, Bill Weisgerber in his near infinite dishonesty claims
> that everyone who is not despising MS and its shitty OS is in favour of it.
>
> Truth of the matter is: *most* of those billions billwg claims as "MS own"
> have never in their life even seen a computer, and know much less what OS
> those could be running
>
> But this is so typical of billwg: If there is a current "absolute low" in
> dishonesty, he is bent on breaking that record

That's why he's on the killfile. Let's not feed him. We only embarrass him by
doing so. What will the Internet say about Bill Weisgerber? What will be his
legacy in a world of liberated computing, salvaged from a company whose
nasty effects on security will be compared to the American depression era?
And boy! The documents. All these leaked documents will be used as a case
study for corruption, deceit, extortion, technical sabotage, scare tactics,
and bribery.

Bill Weisgerber -- Capone's best friend. How will he live with the guilt of
shilling for a criminal?

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux