Re: [News] Patent Madness Must End, Microsoft Manipulates Industry

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 10 May 2007 13:22 \__

>> India acts to unravel yoga patents
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | 5,000 years of prior art
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/09/yoga_patents/
>
> Told ya.
>
> Now how about the mathematicians step up to the plate, and start
> debunking software patents too.

Tried to convince my boss the other day, but he still believes that software
is patentable is the UK. He says he's aware of successful filings as such.
Huh???

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Have you hugged your penguin today?
  2:20pm  up 11 days 22:42,  5 users,  load average: 3.32, 1.81, 1.12