[News] [Rival] Microsoft Escapes Questions About XBox 360 Failure

Microsoft Can't Comment on Xbox 360 Failures

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft's Peter Moore tells customers to look past broken
| consoles and focus on good service

What good service? See links at bottom.

Vid-games: PS3 versus Xbox360; more war

,----[ Quote ]
| Although it's much too early to declare a winner in the current
| console war, it looks like Sony's pricey PlayStation 3 and
| Microsoft's flashy Xbox 360 may be duking it out for second
| place behind Nintendo's humbler Wii.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070509/ap_en_ot/games_news_bytes

Related:

The 360's failure rates are bad enough; why does customer service have to be
this bad?

,----[ Quote ]
| When it comes to customer service, Microsoft is failing miserably.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2007/2/12/7002

Top 10 reasons why Microsoft's Xbox 360 Customer Service is "teh br0ken".

,----[ Quote ]
| So there you have it Microsoft, the Top 10 reasons your support
| system is "teh br0ken", from my admittedly short experience with
| it. When I'd assumed a company of your size would set the standard
| for customer service, I didn't mean the standard by which to do
| better than...
|
| I realize it's probably no great revelation that their customer
| service sucks, but come on, why can't they fix this? Can they
| only fix simple things? That makes them useless for people with
| "real" problems.
`----

http://www.gamercastnetwork.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28315&postcount=68

Another Xbox Support Nightmare

,----[ Quote ]
| We seem to be receiving an increasing number of horror stories from
| Xbox 360 owners who have had to call Microsoft's Bangalore-based
| tech support call center. When your reason for calling is a
| bricked console, one would think it would be a painless and
| quick procedure to get the thing replaced or repaired.
| Apparently not the case, according to Brent from Consumerist.com
`----

http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/10875/

Xbox 360s Still Dying, Customer Service Still Crap

,----[ Quote ]
| "They'll handle everything, they're great. They'll even pay for shipping
| and Fed-Ex it for you. That's what they did for my systems (yes, plural)
| when they died."
`----

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360/xbox-360s-still-dying-customer-service-still-crap-222843.php

Microsoft's Xbox rewards caused massive disappointment

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/microsofts_xbox_rewards_caused_massive_disappointment