[News] [Linux] Novell's PR Keeps Up Its Red Hat FUD

Red Hat's Answer to Novell Market Start

,----[ Quote ]
| "Novell's model is a different channel-friendly model, whereas Red Hat is
| putting them on an online exchange," Novell's Steinman argued. "It's kind
| of an interesting question for the marketplace to see which model will
| succeed."
|
| [...]
|
| "They're doing something we've already done and they're doing it slightly
| differently," Justin Steinman, Novell's director of product marketing for
| Linux, told internetnews.com about RHX. "I'd actually submit they are doing
| it in a channel unfriendly way."

It's a recurring thing. This guy should really just keep quiet because he
does Microsoft's dirty work with Novell affiliation. He dared to say that
Red Hat copies from Novell and that Red Hat does not contribute much to
Linux. Where has he come from? Red Hat has been there forever.

Related:

Chief Marketing Officer for Novell - Who can you trust?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.novell.com/company/blogs/cmo/?p=48