Re: [News] [Linux] The Inevitability of Desktop Linux

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Linux] The Inevitability of Desktop Linux
  • From: NoStop <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 08:33:27 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/230070/linux_is_poised_to_take_over_the_world.html

> It is curious that the Linux advocates spend so much time giving one
> another articles on how easy Linux is to use or how wonderfully it works
> or some
> other laudatory element.

Especially in an ADVOCACY newsgroup. Astonishing!

Cheers.

--
The "Wow" starts now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLqUf4cdwc&eurl=

"No sane person wants Vista, so Microsoft is making sure they have no
choice."
http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit043.html