[News] Adobe CEO: Google Shields Industry from Microsoft

Why Adobe likes Google better than Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| That's when he described Google as sort of a shield. When Microsoft's
| firing missiles at Adobe, Chizen said, it's nice to see Google announce
| another new service that targets Microsoft's stranglehold on productivity
| software. Chizen feels like that takes a little heat off of Adobe by
| forcing Microsoft to watch its back. I bet a lot of Silicon Valley
| companies feel that way.
`----

http://blogs.business2.com/utilitybelt/2007/05/why_adobe_likes.html?source=yahoo_quote

No wonder Microsoft hates Google with passion.

Related:

Microsoft Befriends Google's Foes

,----[ Quote ]
| After a government- and monopoly-inspired period in which Microsoft had
| to pretend to be a gentle force for global good, the company is being
| forced to return to its ruthless roots. Ironically, it is doing this
| in part by decrying the unfair practices of a competitor and
| shamelessly sucking up to the Establishment.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/2007/03/06/microsoft-google-blodget-tech-cx_hb_0306blodget.html?partner=yahootix
http://tinyurl.com/3bewws

News Analysis: Microsoft General Counsel on DoubleClick and Antitrust

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://battellemedia.com/archives/003561.php