Re: [News] [Rival] Apple Macs Not As Reliable As People Think

On Sun, 06 May 2007 11:43:50 +0200, Ian Hilliard wrote:

> Mac's notebooks are about the same price as PC notebooks in the same
> market sector <<Upper>>. My wife's Powerbook is very much better made
> than most of the PC notebooks in the same price range.

No argument here, but many (if not most) home PC laptop users buy
computers in the lower to medium price ranges -- and there are no Mac
choices available there. So, from that point of view, Macs are more
expensive.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"