[News] [Rival] PCWorld Says Windows Vista is Not Secure

How Internet Criminals Will Evade Vista's Safeguards

,----[ Quote ]
| Think malware will fade away with Vista? Sorry. There's about as much
| chance of the thriving throngs of online criminals packing up shop
| as there is of Microsoft doing the same.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,131581/article.html

Why you should not upgrade to Vista!

,----[ Quote ]
| Cost - That thing is way over priced! I mean come on, Microsoft are
| trying to milk us on this one. I think it would be better to
| consider something like Linux perhaps?
`----

http://tigerplug.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/why-you-should-not-upgrade-to-vista/

This comes from a Mac user. This guy happens to be HotLinking my image as it
turns out...

Yesterday:

How my lack of understanding of how processes exit on Windows XP forced a
security patch to be recalled

,----[ Quote ]
| Last year, a Windows security update got a lot of flack for causing some
| machines to hang, and it was my fault.
`----

http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2007/05/04/2402028.aspx

Insecurity by Obscurity