Re: [News] [Linux] Dell's Linux Won't Emulate Windows, Might Go Beyond the US in Future

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2125848,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

> Dell explains Linux delays
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "We are adjusting the roadmap for the rest of the world, but this has
> | just not been announced yet," Greffier added.
> `----
>
> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/0,1000000091,39286968,00.htm?r=2

If people need to run Windows applications on the Ubuntu machines, they can
install Crossover Office http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxoffice/.

The cost of crossover office is nominal and I find it runs all the Windows
software I need to run without any problems.

Ian