Re: [News] [Linux] USA Today Invites Joe Averge to Adopt GUN/Linux

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> Don't be afraid, Linux isn't just for geeks
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Let no one say that Linux -- specifically Ubuntu and Kubuntu --
> | isn't a beautiful, mature operating system. It installs quickly
> | and easily.
> `----
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2007-05-04-linux_N.htm?csp=34

"Want to play music? There are 11 music players to choose from, including
Audacious, JuK, and Quark. Need a text editor? Would you prefer GTKedit,
Kate, KEdit, KWrite, Leafpad, Mousepad, or xae? All are available with a
click or two from the gigantic repository."

Sorry but this again starts me fuming. Does this guy know how many notepad
clones there are in exsistence? I'd say dozens if not hundreds. How many
audio players are there on Windows? I'm not even willing to count them, as
there could be hundreds too.