Re: [News] Is PCLinuxOS Even Better Than Ubuntu Linux?

__/ [ NoStop ] on Wednesday 02 May 2007 17:27 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> My Reader suggestions: PCLinuxOS
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Conclusion.  This is shaping up to be a great distro and surpasses
>> | Ubuntu and Linspire in user friendliness.  It has a good team working
>> | on the development, it has a cool name and whats more important is
>> | that it just works.  if you are a newbie with no Linux knowledge or
>> | a seasoned Linux user who just wants a system to run without
>> | hassles PCLinuxOS is a wise choice.
>> `----
>>
>> http://rjdohnert.wordpress.com/2007/05/01/my-reader-suggestions-pclinuxos/
>>
>> Brand-new screenshots gallery:
>>
>> PCLinuxOS 2007 Test 4
>>
>> A tour through the latest and greatest
>>
>> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=697&num=1
>
> Hmmm, looks like it uses KDE. No thanks.

I have just seen a headsup indicating that PCLOS is number one in DistroWatch
(at least temporarily).

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
Swap:  1036184k total,   289776k used,   746408k free,    56452k cached