[News] A Look at the Many Rough Edges of Windows Vista, No Service Pack Schedule Yet

Vista and its Quirks: DivX compatibility

,----[ Quote ]
| But now, to get to the essence of my ranting: the sporadic quirkiness
| of Vista.
`----

http://www.ace-on-tech.com/article/4/vista-and-its-quirks-divx-compatibility

5 common Vista RTM problems and ways to correct them. (Or at least, alleviate
the symptoms.)

,----[ Quote ]
| 1) File operations are incredibly slow. (Copying, Moving, Naming, etc...
|
| 2) Intermittent loss of Internet Connection.
|
| 3) You receive a "STOP 0x0000009F" error message..
|
| 4) Windows Mobile Device Center will only show an empty window...
|
| 5) Opening folders in the new Start menu is unbearably slow.
`----

http://noty.dyndns.org/vista/

Windows Vista Home Premium -- Unable to uninstall software

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux is always sweet here. First, you can just "sudo" to
| Administrator. And second, you need not to log off/restart for anything.
|
| Vista Ultimate users, you always have the gpedit.msc. Forgot to
| mention something, I am not able to use my Nortel Contivity
| client on Vista.
`----

http://www.arunma.com/2007/05/01/windows-vista-home-premium-unable-to-uninstall-software/

So Where is Microsoft Vista SP1?