[News] Microsoft Uses Silverlight to Shove .NET Into Other Platforms

Microsoft Gives Silverlight a Shine

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft is integrating the .Net framework into its new Silverlight
| browser technology for running multimedia applications on the Web,
| the company revealed Monday.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,131397/article.html

.NET is a patents-encumbered technology.

Related:

Why Microsoft Silverlight Will Fail.

,----[ Quote ]

http://visualrinse.com/2007/04/16/why-microsoft-silverlight-will-fail/