[News] [Linux] Mobile Phone Eye Candy Comes to Linux Devices

Better Visual Effects on Mobile Linux UI

,----[ Quote ]
| Mizi Research has brought new updates for the Linux graphical interface
| of mobile phones. They managed to do this by upgrading Prizm to version
| 3.0 and equipping it with a series of nice enhancements.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Better-Visual-Effects-on-Mobile-Linux-UI-55095.shtml

Another nice Linux UI below (video).

Related:

[Video] Intel MIDINUX operating system for MIDs in action

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.gadgetroad.com/laptops-and-pcs/intel-midinux-operating-system-for-mids-in-action/2007/05/12/