Re: [News] [Linux] Are Dell's GNU/Linux Desktops Coming to the United Kingdom?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Dell to launch Ubuntu Linux in the UK

Will they be as good value as eSys machines?
http://www.ebuyer.com
127 pounds + VAT for a PC with 80Gb HD, 256Mb RAM, 2.5GHz CPU
and Linux pre-installed.

Been using eSys Linux machines for years without any problems.
Doubt I can switch to dell$ particularly as they are unlikely
to offer real value for money. (Currently dell$ are being sued
for SEC fraud as well business fraud in NY.) They will want
money for nothin to cover these expenses even if the machine
is running free OS Linux and I don't wanna pay for
their management's mistakes.