Re: [News] [Linux] Comparison Between the Windows and Linux Relationship

begin  risky.vbs
	<2169759.PgW1nfurGq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Windows Is A Concubine, Linux Is A Soul Mate
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| If all you want from an operating system is that it should be
>| simple and do what it's told, then Windows is for you. If you want
>| to have a genuine, loving give-and-take relationship with your
>| computer, then Linux is the best choice.
> `----

Windows do as its told? Well that's true I suppose but the problem is
it is often someone else telling it what to do and not the PC owner.
Hence all the spam, DoS, etc attacks that plague the Internet.

Didn't Gates say spam would be a thing of the past a while ago once MS
sorted it out? 'course he did. As usual, speaking out of his arse like
the wintrolls who spam this newsgroup.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and