[News] [Linux] Microsoft on Dell's Linux: Vista is Better... Than XP

Dell Backs Open-Source Operating System

,----[ Quote ]
| "Dell is one of Microsoft's most valued partners. At the same time, Dell
| is a multi-platform company that offers a variety of PC solutions to
| meet customer needs," Hauser said in an e-mail to City on a Hill
| Press. "We don't anticipate their relationship to affect sales of
| Microsoft Vista. Windows Vista is safer, easier to use, more
| entertaining and better connected at home, at work and on the go
| than any operating system we?ve ever released."
|
| [...]
|
| Despite Microsoft's statements, Gunn insists that Microsoft is not
| happy.
|
| "I think it is evolutionary; it is common sense; and it is the
| future," Gunn said. ?It gives the user the ultimate option of
| which solution they want. It puts the user in the driver's seat."
`----

http://www.cityonahillpress.com/article.php?id=650

It's funny that they keep comparing Vists to XP, probably because they know
their platform is not as good as OS X and Linux.

Hauser, who was speaking for Microsoft here, is truly scum. Have a look:

Microsoft/Novell patent deal -- a customer doesn't speak

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/03/microsoftnovell.html