Re: Morality and Ethics

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Thursday 17 May 2007 13:48 \__

> gemblon@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> If you are for Microsoft, you are against Ethics and Morality.
>>
>> There is no debate on the Nastiness of the company.
>
> Not allowing debate is dictatorshipollogy (I got stuck for a decent word so
> made one up, I claim the rights to it, if anyone uses my new word you must
> pay me lots of money).
>
>> You are now just defending your Income Stream.
>>

> Nothing wrong with an income, we all need bread for the table. Don't let
> your anti-MS sentiment concentrate on the financial side, the majority of
> people couldn't care less how rich MS are, that money was never coming to
> them anyway so it makes no difference who has it.
>

>> Linux is not that hard now that you don't have to tweak
>> the heck out of it for stuff.
>>

> That's better. Keep it up.

The same argument was made the other day in reference to Mr. Funkenbusch, who
happily defends a corrupt and vicious corporation.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
  2:00pm  up 18 days 22:22,  6 users,  load average: 0.74, 1.26, 1.30