Re: [News] [Linux] Is Russian Media Fighting Linux?

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 17 May 2007 02:48 \__

>> Linux and pornography
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Fast translation (from Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs):
>> | "The fact of installing Linux OS is not, unfortunately, considered a
>> | crime under the Russian law. It just absolute evidence that a computer
>> | user is feared that someone else may find what is he really doing on
>> | the computer and hence he/she is trying to hide something...
>> `----
>>
>> http://blog-of-gentoo.blogspot.com/2007/05/linux-and-pornography.html
>
> Read the comments. It was a joke.

Oops. But I saw just a comment about it being a poor translation. My bad...

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.
roy      pts/3                         Wed May 16 14:23   still logged in