[News] [Rival] People Hates Vista, Consider GNU/Linux, Have Problems with OneCare

Four Hours with Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, I was very disappointed with Vista and I didn't even mention
| the way that Vista assaults you with Firewall notifications seemingly
| every second. Somehow, they have managed to release an OS that is
| virtually unuseable and far less stable than XP. This seems amazing
| to me. I can't imagine ever going back to that pain willingly, but
| who knows... I will keep up with the buzz on Vista and see if
| some of this nonsense gets worked out.
| The verdict. HATED IT.
`----

http://blog.minotaurcomputing.com/mp/2007/04/06/four-hours-with-vista/

30% considered a move to Linux over Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Back at the start of November last year I wrote an article summarising
| the results of a poll held on the site which questioned readers "what
| will you do when Vista lands"? The result was 29.8% said they would
| move to Linux. I feel it's time to re-evaluate my claims.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/30_considered_a_move_to_linux_over_vista

I'm Getting More Concern than (One)Care

,----[ Quote ]
| Apparently, OneCare doesn't think too much of my corporate connection
| and switches status from "automatic" to "restricted" during VPN
| connection. This has been the case since I installed OneCare last
| week. So, why the futz now?
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/30_considered_a_move_to_linux_over_vista

Related: