[News] [Linux] More Boycotts Against Microsoft and Its Axis

Open source companies should boycott Microsoft's ISV corruption event

,----[ Quote ]
| I decided that I am going to hold an unofficial/offical boycott of
| Microsoft and it's bogus olive branch to open source at both OSBC
| and on the blog here. I encourage anyone attending or speaking at
| the event to cancel and I strongly suggest OSBC return the
| sponsorship funds from both Microsoft and Novell (sorry Matt!)
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/05/why_open_source.html

Microsoft shot itself in the foot. It has isolated itself from many of its
own customers.

Rejecting the right to yesterday's business model

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/05/rejecting_the_r.html