Re: [News] [Linux] Linux Companies Yawn at Microsoft's Bluff, Fear at All-time Low

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | If Microsoft wants to avoid ridicule, it has two choices: sue or shut
> | up. Until it decides, we call its bluff.
> `----
>
> http://opinion.zdnet.co.uk/leader/0,1000002208,39287065,00.htm

Microsoft reminds me of Daffy Duck, in the Ali Baba episode, where they end
up trying to steal his treasure after ending up there by mistake (Bugs and
Daffy were heading towards Pismo Beach, but they "took a wrong turn at
Alberquerue).

Anyway, Daffy goes under some type of spell and he get shrunk down to a
little tiny size.   Afterwards, Bugs ends up by himself at Pizmo Beach and
he finds an oyster, opens it and there's a pearl in it.   Suddenly the
mini-Daffy appears and starts screaming (in a high pitched, sped up
voice) "mine, mine, it's all mine.  I saw it first, ya see.  Me. Me. Me".