Re: First steps in the patent protection racket

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Tuesday 15 May 2007 10:20 \__

> [H]omer wrote:

>>> GPLv3 the impetus for Microsoft's latest Linux attack campaign
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=437
>>
>> Microsoft should tread carefully. Whom has who's balls in a vice?
>>

> Do you mind [H]omer!!! Balls in vice always makes me squirm, maybe I was a
> victim of the Spanish Inquisition in a past life or something.

It can get more painful than that, especially when you are used to a
6-bedroom household at the worst of circumstances in a lifetime.

                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
Mem:    514480k total,   483796k used,    30684k free,     7560k buffers