Re: [Linux] Former SUSE Blogger Has Trust Problems with Novell

__/ [ ml2mst ] on Monday 14 May 2007 06:35 \__

> On 14 mei, 04:32, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Suse is back
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Do I still feel 'betrayed' by Novell? Maybe betrayed is too bombastic a
>> | word, but I certainly don't feel comfortable using Novell. I've got a
>> | constant eye on Novell and its behavior as well as the advances of
>> | other distributions. I have no great love for current Novell and I
>> | will certainly try this again when the next releases of Fedora and
>> | Ubuntu hit the streets. Microsoft is too close to Novell and I don't
>> | trust Microsoft.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/05/suse-is-back.html
>>
>> He used to be very pro-SUSE, but he moved to Ubuntu.
>
> Fortunately a visitor called Francis, gave this link in his comment:
>
> http://opensuse.org/FAQ:Novell-MS
>
> IMHO this clears up a lot and made me aware that many of us (including
> myself) where miss informed and driven by sentiments rather than
> common sense :-/

See the following:

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/05/14/novell-trust/

I have already addressed that comment earlier on. I suspect Francis might be
a 'trooper' for Novell because he gives us a hard time at BoycottNovell.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Apprentice - fancy word for "slave"
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S