Re: [News] Latest Attack on Linux Proves Microsoft is Hurting Badly

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 14 May 2007 04:23 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> | "The Free Software movement is dead. Linux doesn't exist in 2007. Even
>> | Linus has got a job today." Controversial statements from the head
>> | of Microsoft's Linux Labs, Bill Hilf.
>
> Is Hilf that guy I saw screaming on the corner of 156th Avenue NE and NE
> 140th Avenue in Redmond?

Obsessive compulsive guy collecting Linux headlines from the newspapers and
inheriting Martin Taylor position as principal/chief anti-Linux
crusade/propaganda guy. Taylor jumped ship last year without giving a
reason.

They love to be hated. They get paid.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
Swap:  1036184k total,   484348k used,   551836k free,    39268k cached