[News] [Linux] Two Reviews of Ubuntu Studio 7.04, Screenshots Gallery

Ubuntu Studio 7.04 - The Crowning Jewel of the Ubuntu Family

,----[ Quote ]
| I am truly amazed and delighted with Ubuntu Studio. I'm surprised at my
| reaction as well. I'm not a big Ubuntu supporter, although I'm not a
| detractor either. I've just never been all that impressed with Ubuntu.
| Ubuntu Studio is a different matter. It was attractive and pleasant with
| some little extra touches that make it seemed very polished and
| professional.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/16287

Review: Ubuntu Studio 7.04

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu Studio is a variant of Ubuntu that concentrates on three
| creative tasks: video editing, audio recording and graphics.
`----

http://www.thepcspy.com/articles/linux/review_ubuntu_studio_704

Ubuntu Studio 7.04 Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]
| The Ubuntu Studio team is proud to announce its first release: 7.04 for
| Intel i386-compatible processors.
`----

http://osdir.com/Article9841.phtml

Related:

Installing Ubuntu Studio 7.04 - Linux For The Creative

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu Studio is a multimedia editing/creation flavour of Ubuntu,
| built for the GNU/Linux audio, video, and graphic enthusiast or
| professional. It is an official derivative of the Ubuntu open
| source operating system and comes with applications such as
| Ardour2, Wired, Hydrogen, Blender, Inkscape, Pitivi, and many
| more, as well as a beautiful dark theme (read the release notes
| to learn more).
`----

http://www.howtoforge.com/ubuntustudio_7.04

[Ubuntu Studio 7.04 Released]

,----[ Quote ]
| Our aim is to assemble suites of applications aimed at creative
| people. Suites including the best open-source applications available.
`----

http://ubuntustudio.org/home

Ubuntu Studio & Ardour2 Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]