[News] [OSS] Partnerships and Customers Win in Open Source Era

"The 'we win by killing' days are passing"

,----[ Quote ]
| Still, for the moment, we're in a lucky period where competition
| with new business models fueled by open source is creating pressure
| on existing software vendors to play nice with their customers,
| just as Nat said.
`----

http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/05/the_we_win_by_k.html

Open Source MySQL Conference & Expo 2007, Launches Business Partner Program

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.websitehostdirectory.com/news-open-source-mysql-conference-and-expo-2007-launches-business-partner-program-1415.html