[News] [OSS] Open Source Has Become Vital, Unless You an Abusive Monopoly

Open Source and AJAX: Nexaweb

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/article.php/3677346

| As the OpenAjax Alliance nears its one-year anniversary, the
| software developer and vendor consortium is making headway
| toward its goal of standardizing AJAX technologies -- and it
| may even lure into the fold the
| industry's most notorious standards scofflaw, Microsoft.
`----

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml?articleId=196801029&cid=CRNBreakingNews

OpenAjax Alliance tackles interoperability

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/macworld/20060920/tc_macworld/openajax20060920