[News] [Linux] Blog: Every School in Georgia Will Use GNU/Linux

Kubuntu Takes Over Georgia; Ubuntu Summit Video

,----[ Quote ]
| Georgia is rolling out Kubuntu in all their schools. This is being
| done as part of a project to bring the internet to every school
| in Georgia.
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2797

Related:

Unicon Assists Georgia Tech with Transition to Open Source Sakai from
Proprietary Learning Management System

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070326005977&newsLang=en