[News] [Rival] Microsoft's Attempt at Building a Linux; Games for Windows Slammed

Xenix: The Microsoft Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Later versions of Xenix did have networking support (and increased
| hardware support), but by this time, Linux had already started making
| its way into the business world.
`----

http://www.whenpenguinsattack.com/2007/05/29/xenix-the-microsoft-linux/

Top ten things that are wrong with Games for Windows - Live

,----[ Quote ]
| Games for Windows ? Live reboots my modem.  My modem (a Linksys
| WCG200 recommend by Comcast) reboots periodically when trying to
| connect or after connecting to GFW -- Live.  It took me two hours
| to download my XBOX Live profile to my computer.  Why?  Because
| my modem would reset over and over.
`----

http://hushedcasket.com/node/2024

Related:

Valve questions Microsoft's commitment to PC gaming

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tomshardware.co.uk/2007/03/12/valve_questions_microsofts_commitment/