[News] [Rival] Attempt to Protect Windows Can Expose It to Hijackers

F-Secure hit with anti-virus vulnerabilities

,----[ Quote ]
| The most critical of these bugs affects F-Secure's anti-virus
| products. A flaw in the way the software unpacks files that have
| been compressed using the LHA archiving format could allow an
| attacker to crash the system, or even run unauthorized software
| on the computer, F-Secure said in an advisory, published Wednesday.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070530/tc_infoworld/88952

Wow!

http://www.freeimagehost.eu/image/92563b371983

And now we also know that, based on some tests, Vista may be as (in)secure as
XP (and probably Windows 2000).