[News] [] Damn. Everybody's Moving to Linux, Even Professionals/Journalists

Why I'm Finally Sold On Dell (Again)

,----[ Quote ]
| I suspect thousands of customers visited Dell's online store last
| weekend when the company unveiled the Linux PCs. I was among the
| visitors who purchased one of the new systems (here are the details).
| And I also invested a small sum in Dell stock recently.
|
| So now I'm long on Dell and I expect to receive my Dell Linux PC in
| about two weeks.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070530/36806_id.html?.v=1

60 days with Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| So this is it: I am staying in Ubuntu/Linux/GNU.  No going back: this
| is a great  OS and I am spreading the word around me.  The single
| greatest strength is the social engine of Ubuntu and it does change
| the way one looks at an OS and at one's computer.
`----

http://jyquentel.wordpress.com/2007/05/30/60-days-with-ubuntu/

Also this today:

http://www.moddaily.co.uk/?p=36

Related:

[Journalist:] Bye bye Windows I don't need you anymore

,----[ Quote ]
| I have some free time over Easter so maybe the holidays will be the
| beginning of a new and enduring relationship, as well as the
| finalization of a long overdue divorce.

Linux: The Wave of the Future

,----[ Quote ]
`----