Re: [News] [Rival] DNS Servers Reveal the Increased Anger Directed at Microsoft

The Liar wrote:

> Funny that you leave out the context in which this was said (sheer abuse
> against me, including physical).

You're lying. Nothing of the sort was said or written.

>From the thread: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3yxmdr

[quote]
From: Roy Schestowitz
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

__/ [ arachnid ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 21:05 \__

> <snip />
He has just made a terrible mistake by irritating a Web celebrity' who
regularly eliminates some of UseNet's biggest kooks, at ISP level (header
forging won't help and posting record makes this a trivial task). His track
record could lead to Flatfish departure from UseNet.

Now, if only we had faced that guy behind the nym, we'd leave him with a
couple of black eyes and no penis, assuming he even has one.
[end quote]

You're a spineless lying fuckwit.