Re: Suspend to RAM and Disk in Linux Discussed

Hadron Quark wrote:

> peterwn <peterwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

< snip >

>> He is where he is because he has sound judgement, reasonable people
>> skills and is pragmatic regarding operating systems.  As long as he
>> retains these characteristics hewill stay on top, if he loses his
>> touch or if a better person comes along, the kernel will 'fork'
>> leaving him on the sideline.  There is no sign of this yet.
>>
>> This is well illustrated by the fact that the Hurd, where the
>
> (Herd? Or is Hurd a new "in" word?)

yes, we know that you are the best informed "linux advocate" out
there, "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs user" and "swapfile
expert" Hadron Quark.
That simply *has* to be the reason you know nothing about "the Hurd". After
all, that project exists just for a measly few years.
But then, you know nothing about linux, too

< snip more Hadron idiocy >
--
Avoid reality at all costs.