Re: Intel Viiv Technology

__/ [ siju ] on Saturday 26 May 2007 17:04 \__

> Hi all,
>
>   Recently i was reading the article:
>   http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/937/3
>
> it is described here as follows :
>
> And Linux/OSX systems have been left out in the cold. Some people are
> naturally frustrated with Intel's close partnership with Microsoft,
> feeling that it's yet another example of stifling the competition.
> Whatever the reason however, there's no doubt that the Viiv experience
> will in reality be a Microsoft experience.
>
> now my question is to what extent this is true????

This little 'experience' is waste of transistors and it's a /negative/
experience. It's about user restrictions or -- as Microsoft would probably
call it -- enablement. The whole thing is a farce intended to take away your
freedoms and rights.

Who do You Trust with Your Computing?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://linux-blog.org/index.php?/archives/176-Who-do-You-Trust-with-Your-Computing.html

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    No SCO code was used to generate this sig
Mem:    514480k total,   486880k used,    27600k free,    12132k buffers