Re: [News] [Rival] Heavy Windows MCE User Explains Why It Is Terrible

In article <j7ugi4-6ec.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, spam@xxxxxxx says...
> > The various levels of suckage - Windows MCE
>
> Hmm. Been so distracted by eXb0rks suckage, that to be honest I hadn't
> even considered WMCE suckage at all.
>
> Must investigate.

You better invest in a good hazardous environment suit if you're gonna
check out anthing win related. And perhaps some good remote manipulators
with handy anti-radiation shield accessory.