[News] [Rival] SCO Pretends to Be Doing Business As Usual, Supports Microsoft

SCO Announces New Release of HipCheck with Expanded Mobile Real-Time Systems
Monitoring and Secure Mobile Intervention

"As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner we pride ourselves on our
responsiveness and innovative approach..."

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070524/20070524005441.html?.v=1

Check out the Windows logo in the press release.

There's also this one:

The SCO Group, Inc. and Genisys Software, Inc. Announce the Availability of a
Mobile Workforce Automation Solution for Equipment Rental and Point of Sale
Software

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070524/20070524005446.html?.v=1

| "There you have it. At least a third of SCO's entire market
| capitalization, and their entire current cash reserves, is payoffs
| funnelled from Microsoft. Their 10Qs reveal that every other line of
| cash inflow is statistical noise by comparison. The brave new
| SCO source business model is now clear: sue your customers, shill
| for Microsoft, kite your stock, and pray you stay out of jail."
`----

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html

The Goldfarb Declaration - Updated: MS Statement

,----[ Quote ]