[News] [Rival] Aero Glass UI Slammed, Europeans Angered

Make Windows Vista Aero Hideous and Deformed

,----[ Quote ]
| The concept behind rendering Windows Aero, the top of the line,
| graphical user interface in Windows Vista hideous and deformed it
| is just to show you not only the extent that Microsoft enables
| users to control their visual experience with the Vista desktop,
| but also what not to do with the UI.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Make-Windows-Vista-Aero-Hideous-and-Deformed-55460.shtml

Similar complaints about focus, speed, and button size were voiced and
expressed before.

Why do Microsoft Neglect Europe?

,----[ Quote ]
| So why is it that Microsoft chooses to shaft the UK and the rest of
| Europe? To be honest, I have no valid idea. Maybe it would cost more
| to launch things over here first -- I don't know why but maybe it
| would? But maybe, just maybe, it would be nice to get something
| first for a change.
`----

http://www.geekreviews.co.uk/other/why-do-microsoft-neglect-europe

See this one:

Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows Vista in Spain at 599 euros. Kind of expensive don't you think?
`----

http://fabiandesimone.com/2007/05/23/windows-vista/

Even more expensive in Holland.