Re: [News] [Rival] Broken Windows in China Far Worst Than Initially Estimated

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 02:40 \__

http://mobilitynow.org/2007/05/22/symantec-antivirus-coming-to-windows-mobile/

> Thank you Microsoft, for not only turning the Internet into a junkyard,
> but now bringing that mess to mobile phones too. Great.

I fear SMS-spewing zombies. Unlike E-mail SPAM, this would be very pricey to
the owner.

--
                ~~ Best regards

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
roy      pts/6                         Thu May 24 02:17   still logged in