[News] [Linux] New Linux Distributions for Clusters, Live CDs

[ParallelKnoppix 64 2.6 Released]

,----[ Quote ]
| May 22 2007:  OK, parallelknoppix64-2.6 final version is out. This
| is a little different than the 32 bit release of v2.6. There is a
| nifty new testing script, the setup routine now looks a little more
| polished thanks to kdialog, and the base Debian version is testing
| instead of unstable. But it works pretty much the same. This is
| available as a  torrent, or from the usual servers.
`----

http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/ParallelKnoppix/#

22-05-07 MCNLive Toronto is out

,----[ Quote ]
| Awaiting the summer season (without computers and software) I am
| glad to announce MCNLive, code name "Toronto".
`----

http://mcnlive.org/#

Beta release:

http://os.cqu.edu.au/adios/

"The objective of the ADIOS project is to quickly and easily download a
consistent operating system environment onto laboratory PCs.  The ADIOS
environment provides students with administrative privileges required to
perform advanced exercises in Network and Systems Administration."