[News] [Linux] New Version of Popular Video Editor (Jokosher), Optical Character Recognition Matures

Jokosher 0.9 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Jokosher 0.9 is out! Go and download it! If you are running Ubuntu
| it is as simple as installing two packages. Even easier on Gutsy,
| it is available in the repositories.
`----

http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=973

Linux OCR: A review of free optical character recognition software

,----[ Quote ]
| The good news is that there are solutions available on Linux right
| now which interpret documents at up to 99% accuracy.
`----

http://groundstate.ca/ocr

Related:

open source document analysis and OCR system

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://code.google.com/p/ocropus/