Re: Dell Linux for the faithful only

__/ [ ml2mst ] on Wednesday 23 May 2007 11:32 \__

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/81c0611c35d2ab11/f927fa107597e331?lnk=gst&q=&rnum=112#f927fa107597e331

> :-/

IIRc, he was just trolling 'on behalf of' Novell. There's nothing wrong with
Automatix, but some say it can lead to stability issues. I haven't used it
myself, so I just rely on what I read. :-)

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
 12:00pm  up 24 days 20:22,  7 users,  load average: 2.00, 1.11, 1.11