Re: [News] [Linux] Novell Controlled by Microsoft, Microsoft "Mentally Ill"

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | If companies want to appease the bully, that's their business. Some
> | folks fear it will set a legal precedent that could be used against
> | all Linux users, not just commercial Linux vendors. I think that's
> | a pretty remote possibility, though in this here modern world you
> | never know what sort of insanity will triumph. And that's exactly
> | what the root of all of this is -- if you're in doubt that a
> | company can be mentally ill, Microsoft's patent shenanigans
> | make the case for it.
> `----
>
> http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3678771

   Can they get any more undignified or childish? This is the biggest
   software company on the planet, and the most obscenely rich company
   of all time. Yet they pout, throw public tantrums, and emit the most
   amazing line of pure baloney on a regular basis. Nothing is ever good
   enough and everyone picks on them, all those mean governments and
   unhappy users and mouthy Linux hippies and everyone.

   All of this blustering and posturing are signs of desperation, a
   company that has lost its way and cannot find the way back.

Microsoft needs to move to a new version.  See sig.

--
   "When we do a new version we put in lots of new things that people (ask) for.
   And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. It's