[News] [OSS] Open Source Company Collects $8 Million in Funding, EarthLink Picks Open Source

Zmanda Secures $8M Round B Funding From Helion Venture Partners and Current
Investors Canaan Partners and BlueRun Ventures

,----[ Quote ]
| "We are actively investing in this growing and very promising open
| source market and Zmanda is certainly an exciting new breed of
| company that is giving back to the open source community while also
| building a profitable, sustainable business."
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070522005238&newsLang=en

Funambol Helps EarthLink Provide Easy Sharing of Address Book Contents Across
Applications and Services

,----[ Quote ]
| Funambol, the mobile open source software company, today announced it
| has licensed its address book synchronization software to EarthLink
| for use across the company's wide range of applications and services.
`----

http://www.pr-inside.com/funambol-helps-earthlink-provide-easy-r130842.htm

Also see:

New Funambol Open Source Software Improves Push Email, Contacts and Calendars
for Everyone
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,109621.shtml

Some good news to these guys recently.