Re: [News] [Linux] Windows Server 2008 Plays Linux Catchup (and Fails)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> This eWeek [on Servers]
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I asked Jason about Windows Server's newfound security: "The first time
> | I heard about this new feature," he said, "I thought it was clearly a
> | response to Linux.
> |
> | Windows Server 2008 isn't quite there yet, according to Jason's tests.
> `----

Who cares?
Linux easily outruns any windopz server.
And Linux and runs in
virtual environments without hiccups.
And Linux is free and available now - not like
micoshaft corporations vapourware 2008.
And Linux is open source allowing inspection
and modification of source code essential
for server administration.