Re: [News] [OSS] Man Tried to Equate Open Source to Religion, Communism

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 07:08 \__

>> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Monday 21 May 2007 03:38 \__
>
>>> http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/tech/8932218FC099AE3CCC2572DE007D14E7
>>>
>>> What a waste of bandwidth. How much do these people get paid to spew out
>>> a bunch of streotypes?
>>
>> PWNED!! The guy is a Microsoft shill indeed.
>
> Slated, rated and blogged.

This is absolutely sickening. Here is a guy who defends multi-billionaires at
the expense of volunteers, most of whom are probably atheists. He calls them
a "religion", collectively. Maybe they could call Steve "it's a cancer"
Ballmer and Bill "it's like communism" Gates and have a little bonfire with
effigies.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
Tasks: 141 total,   1 running, 136 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie