[News] [Linux] First (?) Review of the Final PCLinuxOS 2007

Review: PCLinuxOS (PCLOS) 2007 Final

,----[ Quote ]
| This is solid progress for PCLOS. There are things that can and need to
| be improved to make some aspects as easy as *ubuntu but for the mostp
| art, here is a distribution that most users should be happy with...
| Even you don't think the features are particularly amazing, the
| visuals make for a stunningly crisp distribution.
`----

http://www.thepcspy.com/articles/linux/review_pclinuxos_pclos_2007_final

Related:

PCLinuxOS passes Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| Interesting tidbit of information...amidst all the hype about Ubuntu and
| Dell PC's...the little distro that could has marched up to the #1
| spot for the span of 7 days.
`----

http://linux-blog.org/index.php?url=archives/203-PCLinuxOS-passes-Ubuntu.html

Google hosts as Ira Hyman introduces PC LinuxOS

,----[ Quote ]
| I must confess, I had never used Linux before, and it never crossed
| my mind to use it in the near future. Like many people I was using
| Windows for years, brought up with the system. Using it at University,
| using it at the library, using it at home. It's right there everywhere
| you go. Ira Hyman, speaker of the night and Director of Product
| Development at The Linux Loft, a Manhattan based company, advocated
| for people to use PCLinuxOS, one of the many distros Linux has,
| tried to convince people to take a closer look at this piece of
| Linux-art.
`----

http://newsblaze.com/story/20070502150502jnyc.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Stories.html

PCLinuxOS - "The Distro Hopper Stopper" & "Viable Windows Substitute"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ejabs.com/blog/2007/05/pclinuxos-the-distro-hopper-stopper-viable-windows-substitute/