Re: [News] [Rival] Oh-oh XML as Tall as a Human, Microsoft Snubs ISO Standard

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 21 May 2007 20:56 \__

>> | I simply can't believe that developers and or TC45 members from Apple,
>> | Barclays Capital, BP, The British Library, Essilor, Intel, Microsoft,
>> | NextPage, Novell, Statoil, Toshiba, and the United States Library of
>> | Congress actually read the final document.
>
> Of course they didn't. That is, after all, why Microsoft *produced* that
> 6000 pages of obfuscation in the first place.

I'm not sure about "holy hernia", as you referred to it the other day. Have
you seen the stack in the photograph? You'd need a tractor for the damn
thing. In India, the official were insulted by the bulk and refused to even
read the thing. Only one country among 19, IIRC, actually approved the
thing.

I smell corruption. Is it? Why yes it is!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://lnxwalt.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/packing-the-court-at-the-iso/

--
                ~~ Best regards

Is it a stupid sig? Why yes it is!
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie